PRIVATE BATH IN DNIPRO
Bath sizes: 2,15 × 2,05 × 2,20 m
Facing of the baths: Lining Canadian Cedar (high grade)
Facing of the shelves: Thermo alder
The sauna is made according to the individual wishes of the client:
- Corner glass partition made of tempered glass, which immediately encourages to visit this sauna;
- Two-level shelves for the comfortable accommodation of every visitor to the sauna;
- A juniper panel that decorates the sauna and promotes relaxation and aromatherapy;
- A wall of Himalayan salt, which will contribute to the improvement of the general state of health and respiratory tract, and also helps to relieve fatigue and invigorate the body.
- Additional LED lighting of shelves, panels, backrests and salt wall.
The heart of this bathhouse is the Estonian HUUM STEEL electric stone with a capacity of 10.5 kW, which can hold up to 150 kg of stones.
This amount of stones gives a large amount of light and long-lasting steam, like from a wood-burning stove, and contributes to the creation of a comfortable microclimate in the sauna.
The stove is equipped with a safety rail around the stone.